Twittering Cameron Direct from wireless free Braid Centre!

Cameron Direct comes live from Ballymena’s Braid Centre (the town hall in old money) this afternoon. I will be in attendance, all being well, and I had intended to use ‘Cover it Live’ to bring readers a sense of the event, as it happens.

Regrettably, I’m informed that Ballymena Borough Council’s new, state of the art, multi million pound facility is not equipped with broadband, still less wireless broadband! Which is surprising, to say the least, in a modern civic building which opened only recently.

So it looks like the best I can do is refer you to my Twitter feed, which I shall update by text (in the mean time). Hardly the same, but needs must.




    follow me on Twitter


    Comments

    Keith Anderson said…
    I have to say, it's a lovely building. If you get a chance, go up to the top floor and check out the permanent exhibition on antrim-ish history. very interactive and techy. hopefully the ulster museum will take note.

    Popular posts from this blog

    Football fever in Russia

    Shia Revival

    Walker loada rubbish